- Classic entry fee is $80 per team for the 2 day tournament and includes the Big Bass payout for saturday and sunday.
- No member may fish the designated waters of the “Classic” lake during the 7 days prior to the event.
- Teams will be allowed to launch their boats/pre-fish the day prior to the event only.
- Exception to the 7 day rule:
- If a club member belongs to another fishing club or organization and that club has selected our “Classic” location prior to the June tournament.
If the member:
- Has participated in the majority of that club/organization’s events for the year, the member may fish that event.
- If the tournament is a single event tournament such as the “Hospital Tournament”, the member may not fish such an event.
- Each team must participate in a minimum of scheduled tournaments based on the number of scheduled tournaments.
- If there are 11 scheduled tournaments each team must participate in 8 tournaments.
- If there are 10 scheduled tournaments each team must participate in 7 tournaments.
- The weigh-in time for the second day of the “Classic” will be decided at the annual meeting the Saturday night prior to the final day’s event.
- A team may miss more than one tournaments and still qualify for the “Classic” by paying the entry fee for a tournament, which the team could not attend, before the start of that monthly tournament.
- If a substitute desires to become a full-time partner on an existing team he must pay a $25.00 membership fee and compete in a minimum of three events to qualify for the “Classic”.
- Exception to the 8 tournament rule:
- If there is a death in the family or a team member is in the hospital on an event day.
- Policemen on emergency call out.
- New members can participate in the “Classic” if they join and fish the May tournament and all remaining events even though there are less than 8 remaining.
- A fisherman is considered a new member if they have not fished in our club during the past tournament season.
- The above exceptions will not apply for new teams that join in the month of May. They must fish or pay for all remaining events if missed.